The Socio-Legal Review Forum welcomes submissions in accordance with the following guidelines:
- A submission is welcome as long as it fits within the general mandate of the Forum, as described on the About Forum page.
- Contributions should be mailed only in a soft copy (.doc or .docx format) to [email protected] the subject of the mail being ‘Submission for Socio-Legal Review Forum’.
- All contributions should ordinarily be between 800-2000 words in length.
- The Forum accepts the following types of contributions:
a. Responses to articles in the print journal or previous articles published on the Forum.
b. Comments on contemporary legal developments.
c. Articles on topics of socio-legal relevance.
d. Book Reviews engaging with recent literary works.
- The Forum follows the Harvard Blue Book – A Uniform System of Citation (20th edn.) style of referencing. Contributors are requested to comply with the same.
For any clarifications, please contact us at [email protected]