Contents of Volume 12(2) of Socio-Legal Review on Ecological Justice and Development:
- Preeti Sampat & Simi Sunny, Dholera and the Myth of Voluntary Land Pooling
- Arjun Joshi & Namrata Maheshwari, The Sabarmati Riverfront Development Project: The Issue of Resettlement and Rehabilitation
- Sujith Koonan, Revamping the Groundwater Legal Regime in India: Toqards Ensuring Equity and Sustainability
- Arpitha Kodiveri, Changing Terrain of Environmental Citizenship in India’s Forests
- Aurelien Bouayad, Law and Ecological Conflicts: The Case of the Sacred Cow in India
Find the full text of Volume 12(2) of Socio-Legal Review on Ecological Justice and Development here: Vol 12(2)- Ecological Justice and Development.